bauer .25acp aka the baby browning copy ...need help

PDA

yongxingfreesty
December 27, 2006, 04:46 AM
well, i had this gun for a while and the trigger is always falling out of place.
is this an easy fix? what is wrong with it? the gun shoots fine, ejects fine and is pretty accurate.

i just want to know if it is worth buying back from a friend of mine and fixing it.

Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "bauer .25acp aka the baby browning copy ...need help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
yongxingfreesty
December 27, 2006, 01:57 PM
anyone?

Old Fuff
December 27, 2006, 04:32 PM
No, the trigger shouldn't fall out. It is supposed to be held in place by a pin on the trigger bar, on the right side of the frame. The bar is held in place by the right grip. If the groove in the grip is too deep the bar might "walk out" enough so that the trigger was released. Put a heavy strip of tape in the slot and see if that cures the problem. If so, remove the tape and make a more permanent correction, or buy a new set of grips.

If you enjoyed reading about "bauer .25acp aka the baby browning copy ...need help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!