More sights for Ruger P95 or Taurus 24/7 Pro 9mm

PDA

spacejunkiehsv
December 27, 2006, 12:27 PM
I am VERY close to buying either a Ruger P95 or Taurus 24/7 Pro 9mm. I am heading to the gun shop later today to feel the Taurus. I've shot a P95 already.

I'm just wondering, if I want to change the sights for whichever gun I buy, which one would have more aftermarket sight options? I'm thinking the Ruger, but that Taurus sure is purty!

If you enjoyed reading about "More sights for Ruger P95 or Taurus 24/7 Pro 9mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ceetee
December 27, 2006, 01:46 PM
I have no experience trying to get aftermarket parts for the Ruger. I do have a 24/7 Pro. While I don't see any need to swap out the Heinie sights at the moment, I have read that the dovetail is the same size as the Taurus PT-92. If that's true, then any sight that fits the PT-92 will fit the 24/7. YMMV.

If you enjoyed reading about "More sights for Ruger P95 or Taurus 24/7 Pro 9mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!