5 mm Remington ammo

PDA

cubbug
December 28, 2006, 02:04 AM
Hi. I'm new to the site and think it's great! I (among many others) am looking for some 5 mm Rem ammo. Does anyone out here know of any available? Many thanks for any help and leads! Dave

If you enjoyed reading about "5 mm Remington ammo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rico567
December 28, 2006, 08:11 AM
The last time I heard about any of that, my brother had a couple of boxes to go with his 5mm rifle. He sold the ammo with the rifle, I think, quite a few years ago. From what he told me, I think 5mm Rem ammo has moved into "collector" status.

Looks like they've got some on Auction Arms, with the cheapest over $80/box. Ouch!

redneck2
December 28, 2006, 09:00 AM
Somewhere I saw a write up about a guy that converts these to shoot some type of common ammo. Problem was the conversion cost as much as a new rifle IIRC.

Last I saw of this (maybe 3-4 years ago) the ammo cost more than the gun was worth

If you enjoyed reading about "5 mm Remington ammo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!