Anyone order from RGUNS?

PDA

Flyboy73
December 28, 2006, 03:15 AM
I am looking for a Upper for my AR-15. RGUNS has a dpms 16in flatop upper with bolt and handle for . Is this a good price and is Rguns a good place to deal with?

Also looking at there DPWM 6 postion stock for $95.

Anyone that has orded with them let me know.

Thanks
Brion

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone order from RGUNS?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dr. Dickie
December 28, 2006, 05:56 AM
I just ordered a DPMS lower from them (about a week ago). It is backordered, so I cannot say how good they are, but my FFL guy says that they are fine to deal with.

LoadedDrum
December 28, 2006, 06:20 AM
They are with in driving distance of me. I have had no problems dealing with them at all. They have some of the best prices in my area. I would recommend against getting the DPMS 6 position stock (or the 4 pos, or the pardus). I went there one day looking for a collapsible stock and tried those three. They rattle like crazy. If you want an inexpensive aftermarket stock that does not rattle and you cannot find a Stag, I suggest the CAA with the battery compartment. It is nice and tight and cheap too.

JTW Jr.
December 28, 2006, 12:40 PM
I orded some spare TommyGun parts , and some 303 brit ammo from them ( about 880 rounds ) . Fast shipping and no problems at all.

El Tejon
December 28, 2006, 12:44 PM
I've been ordering ammunition and magazines from them for many years now. No problems to report.:)

JD0608
December 28, 2006, 12:54 PM
I`VE ORDERED FROM THEM SEVERAL TIMES. NO PROBLEMS HERE.

Chipperman
December 28, 2006, 01:09 PM
Got mags from them several years ago. Deal went fine.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone order from RGUNS?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!