HK P2000 vs. HK USPc

PDA

Wonder9
December 29, 2006, 07:39 AM
At my local gun shop they've got these 2 guns setting side by side. Besides a few cosmetic differences what are the advantages of one over the other?

If you enjoyed reading about "HK P2000 vs. HK USPc" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Campusninja
December 29, 2006, 08:01 AM
USPc- Cocked and locked capability. Several different choices in controls (ie decock/safety, safety only, decock only, double action only- and you can chose which side the control lever is on). As a result, there are 9 variants, which are not to be confused with the P2000’ variants

I don't know all the configurations for the USP's off the top of my head.

P2000- Changeable back straps, “improved” ergonomics (subjective). Three Variants:
V1- DA/SA with decock
V2 LEM with decock- this is not available in the US
V3 LEM no decock

Both the USPc and P2K accept the same magazine.
Hope this answers your question, and I am sure other members will post more info.

BBush
December 29, 2006, 08:32 AM
Does one seem to have a better trigger than the other? Also, is one generally considered more accurate than the other?

10-Ring
December 29, 2006, 12:25 PM
As far as accuracy, that is all on the user...both are capable of phenominal accuracy! I have a few of HK's and at this point, I need one w/ the LEM trigger :D YMMV ;) Depending on what you're use to, HK offers enough variety to suit your needs

Wonder9
December 29, 2006, 04:04 PM
Thank you, guys. You have helped!:)

If you enjoyed reading about "HK P2000 vs. HK USPc" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!