My WASR stock is on TIGHT

PDA

TheDisturbed1
December 31, 2006, 06:08 AM
I have done nealry everything i could think of to get this poor thing off... They must have slapped that stock on when it was dripping wet with factory finish. I removed all screws i could find (2), and tried to wedge it out with a screwdriver wherever i could jam it in without damaging the stock or screwdriver.

How the Hell does this thing come off?

If you enjoyed reading about "My WASR stock is on TIGHT" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bthest86
December 31, 2006, 06:20 AM
You've probably already tried this but for what its worth remove the cover and stick the screwdriver in the top of the reciever between the metal and the stock and lever it out with all your strength. You may need to use your foot or a mallet.

You may need to scuff the stock a bit but I never worried about scuffing up the part of the stock that sticks inside the reciever anyway.

As long as the two screws are out it should pop out easily. Thats the only way I know of to get it out.

TheDisturbed1
January 1, 2007, 10:04 AM
Thanks a bunch. I had to drive the screwdriver in that tiny gap i had, but it came loose. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "My WASR stock is on TIGHT" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!