Mosin Nagant M38

PDA

garanddaddy
December 31, 2006, 08:31 PM
Just went to Big 5 and bought a M38 for $89.00 they were on sale Nice looking rifle. Can't wait to shoot it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mosin Nagant M38" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
aka108
December 31, 2006, 09:38 PM
You will most likely enjoy it. Be sure to clean it well and give it a good visual inspection before use.

NailGun
December 31, 2006, 10:17 PM
garanddaddy, you got yerself a great rifle there. They are fun to shoot. Even more fun to reload for.

Just in case you ain't been here yet..http://7.62x54r.net/ Lots of good info.

Enjoy. NailGun.

Coronach
December 31, 2006, 10:59 PM
Check the headspacing. I've been warned that this is the most common "major problem" with Russian milsurps (still haven't fired my new purchases yet because of it). It will probably be fine, but if it is not, the results could be memorable. :evil:

Mike

kart racer
January 1, 2007, 05:55 PM
I bought a headspace guage when I bought my first mosin.I've checked several and all have been good.That could be because all I checked had matching #'s.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mosin Nagant M38" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!