Super Shoot 2003 Pictures ???

PDA

kaen1948
May 28, 2003, 06:27 PM
Hallo everybody,
my fly back to Germany today was very safe and good.

I allready began to place some pictures from Kelbly´s Super Shoot 2003 on my www.benchrestgallery.com (http://www.benchrestgallery.com) under Pictures on Server 1.

I guess to fill it up to totaly 1000 pictures in the next 48 hours.

It was a very good filling to participate again, as I think, in the greatest Benchrest Competition event of the whole world.

It was cool to meet all my old friends and I hope to come back next year.

Regards and good shooting
Niko

If you enjoyed reading about "Super Shoot 2003 Pictures ???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bogie
May 29, 2003, 10:34 AM
Hey, Niko, it was GREAT meeting you...

And I _still_ think that you were spending far too much time too late at night in the loading barn...

Bogie

bogie
May 29, 2003, 10:40 AM
And Niko, that was INCREDIBLE! Looks like you've got a photo of everyone!

Steve Smith
May 29, 2003, 10:56 AM
No offense guys, but I'm gonna move this to Rifle...didn't see any Benchrest Pistol shooters in the pics.

Bogie...SHAVE! ;)

bogie
May 29, 2003, 11:04 AM
Oh, so you figured out which one I was, huh?

http://www.pbase.com/image/17195954

wendy
May 29, 2003, 02:41 PM
Bogie...SHAVE!;)

a trim maybe but not a shave..... :evil:

kaen1948
May 29, 2003, 08:37 PM
Attn. : Steve Smith
Sorry for wrong placement !!! :banghead:

Thanks

To : Bogie

Thanks for appreciating, and also for show me who you are.
The next pictures will be online within the next 2 or 3 hours, and the other maybe tomorrow.

>And Niko, that was INCREDIBLE! Looks like you've got a photo of everyone!< I tryed, but I think I forgot about 5 to 8 peoples. I´m sorry.
And so I forgot also to do one picture of me !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

>And I _still_ think that you were spending far too much time too late at night in the loading barn...< Maybe...!!! :) :) :)

Regards

Niko

If you enjoyed reading about "Super Shoot 2003 Pictures ???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!