feather rav 45

PDA

mokster
January 4, 2007, 11:24 PM
hi, haven't posted in a while the computer went down. I went to my local gun shop the other day,actually to buy a double barrel shotgun and saw a feather rav 45. I decided that was what I wanted. I put some money down on it for lay away. I just wondered if anyone else had one or has shot one or knows anything about it. It was really an impulse decision but it looked like afun little carbine. I cant find out much about it besides their own ad on their website, not a lot in our archives. I just thought I'd throw it out there if anyone knows anything about it. thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "feather rav 45" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hoppy590
January 4, 2007, 11:28 PM
i dont think ive heard of it. got a link?

mokster
January 4, 2007, 11:33 PM
no link I just did a web search of feather USA

Marcus
January 5, 2007, 12:02 AM
Looks like their site is being redone at the moment. I`ve handled a few but never shot one. Seemed pretty well made,decent adj. peep sights. I know a guy that has one in .45ACP who loves it. He`s a serious collector with a lot of guns to choose from and he keeps that one as one of his go to home defense guns. That`s gotta say something good about it. I`ve been tempted to pick one up in 9mm from time to time (cheap shootin :D ). Marcus

If you enjoyed reading about "feather rav 45" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!