Lee Carbide .38/357 Instructions

PDA

LoneCoon
January 6, 2007, 07:36 PM
After finally gathering all my dies, primers and supplies I stand ready to make my first load of ammunition: 148 Grain Copper jacketed with Universal Clay powder. Set the auto disc measure to .37 like the manual says. Next step. Hrm. Let's check the instructions... hey where the heck are they?

Does anyone have a copy or know where to find the instructions for the .38/357 Lee Carbide die set? I seem to have lost mine.

If you enjoyed reading about "Lee Carbide .38/357 Instructions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
treebeard
January 6, 2007, 07:57 PM
Here are the ones that come with the Lee powder measure:
http://www.leeprecision.com/cgi-data/instruct/AD2302.pdf
If you are looking for something else I am not sure what it is.

LoneCoon
January 6, 2007, 08:00 PM
That's helpful, but I'm looking for the actual instructions that came with the Carbide die set. It's a sheet that comes packed in the red plastic cylinder.

Thanks though!

kulak
January 6, 2007, 08:03 PM
Here is a copy I scanned...

LoneCoon
January 6, 2007, 08:11 PM
You, sir, rock mightily.

Zippy06
January 7, 2007, 04:34 PM
Lonecoon,
The Lee web site, has 2-3 minute videos, on die set up. And just about anything else.
Click on the "Instrution" tab.
It's a great site.
Have fun.:D

LoneCoon
January 7, 2007, 10:14 PM
Reports form the Range:

The Wadcutters worked great! My sister loved them, i love them, they were absolutely wonderful.

The .357 cowboy loads, however, were a total dud. I fired one and it barely recoiled and the bullet hit the target on the next lane from 10 feet away. I'm thinking I must have done something wrong:

CCI Primers, 4.0 Grains Universal, 158 Grain unjacketed lead bullet. I miss something here?

If you enjoyed reading about "Lee Carbide .38/357 Instructions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!