Westernfield mod#M732 synth. stock?

PDA

P12
January 8, 2007, 10:49 PM
One of my co-workers has a Westernfield Mod# M732 in 30-06 and wants to replace a damaged stock with a synthetic one.

After a Google and checking Numrich I have found nothing. Is there any other brands and/or models that will interchange with this rifle?

Any help would be great. Not only do I know little about bolt action rifles, I've never even heard of a Westernfield brand of rifle.

If you enjoyed reading about "Westernfield mod#M732 synth. stock?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JohnBT
January 8, 2007, 11:32 PM
According to the list in the back of the Blue Book, a Western Field 732 is a Mossberg 810AH.

The Model 810 entry says "1970-disc." & "checkered Monte Carlo stock" model, which I assume is walnut.

John

Ranger J
January 9, 2007, 11:50 AM
Western Field Was Montgomery Wards house name firearm. The Western Field 12G pump I bought in the 1960s turned out to be a Mossberg 500. It is to this day my favorite shotgun.
RJ

Ash
January 21, 2007, 07:46 PM
Resurrect this one, I suppose. There are no synthetic stocks available, as far as I know, for the Western Field rifles built on the 810 action. I have several Western Field's, a 7mm Rem Mag and 30-06. They aren't compatible with any other rifle as far as replacement stocks.

Ash

If you enjoyed reading about "Westernfield mod#M732 synth. stock?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!