Whither the Tavor?

PDA

MMcCall
May 30, 2003, 05:54 PM
Still nothing about them on Barrett's site, despite their SHOT presence 2 years ago. Are these things ever going to show up?

If you enjoyed reading about "Whither the Tavor?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Robert inOregon
May 30, 2003, 08:13 PM
Not going to happen. Never was going to happen.

IMI was trying to peddle Tavor rifles on their own at this years Shot Show.

George Hill
May 30, 2003, 09:32 PM
If we can get new VEPR rifles imported from Russia, we can sure as heck get the TAVOR imported if IMI really wanted.

Sir Galahad
May 31, 2003, 01:29 AM
Imagine the field day the liberals will have with the Tavor. "It's an evil killing machine those evil Israelis use to murder those poor, innocent Palestinians! And now it'll be on American streets killing our children!" :rolleyes:

Coronach
May 31, 2003, 01:28 PM
I have no need whatsoever for a Tavor. I already have my light, handy, .223 carbine. No iron sights (well...rudimentary at best). Possibly finicky. Possibly hard to service. Looks like an expensive toy.

I'd buy one in a freaking heartbeat. :rolleyes:

Mike :D

El Tejon
May 31, 2003, 01:40 PM
Oh, no, "Iwannacoolgun" virus is spreading. Forget SARS we have a new threat.

Because IMI has not pawned any off on Bedsheetistan to justify the money to branch out. Knowing that the people that buy this sow's ear will have not have to fight with it, I would anticipate large sales.:p

Sir Galahad
May 31, 2003, 02:41 PM
Well, the Israelis pawned off a Jericho 941 "Baby Eagle" on me and its the best auto I've had. So, they can pawn off a Tavor on me any time.

If you enjoyed reading about "Whither the Tavor?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!