Let's promote "Pro-Gun" specialty license plates.

PDA

Desertdog
June 1, 2003, 02:30 AM
I was reading an article and it says in Florida ANY group or organization can request the issuence specialty license plates, and if they get enough pre-orders the state will issue them.
The sponsoring organization will then get a precentage of sales.
The plate being discussed was the "Choose Life" specialty plate and the group that had sponsored that plate had recieved over $1,000,000 for their organization.
Suggest this idea to the pro-gun orgaizations you belong to.
Also, would you support this idea?

If you enjoyed reading about "Let's promote "Pro-Gun" specialty license plates." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Vladimir Berkov
June 1, 2003, 04:31 AM
Good idea, I guess, but I would never put one on my car.

Unisaw
June 1, 2003, 10:01 AM
Same here. My family and friends know that guns are a major part of my life but I would prefer to be more stealthy for the general public.

vmi93
June 1, 2003, 11:08 AM
Virginia already has an NRA plate available. Probably has something to do with the fact that NRA spent a fortune in building thier HQ here.

GregoryTech
June 1, 2003, 11:44 AM
I'm not sure of it's status, but there is an effort in FL to do just that:

http://www.secondamendmentclub.org/tag.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Let's promote "Pro-Gun" specialty license plates." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!