Hey Wyo

PDA

CB900F
June 2, 2003, 10:46 PM
Wyo;

Back when I lived in Wyoming, a female runner disappeared in the Lander area. The case was several years old when I left, but your reply on the backpacking thread got me to wondering about it. Have there been any breaks or new info on the case? I suppose I'm presuming here, but with your wife's sports activity, how could you not be aware?

The daily rag here in Montana has been keeping us up to date on the Kimmel murder, since she was from Billings. But I wouldn't expect any updates on the other mystery. Of course, I also would not be surprised if the two cases were related by having one perpatrator.

Does your wife have a permit? With the new lightweight stuff available from Smith, I'd think it would be doable in her training regimine?

What's your favorite rifle, either by caliber or particular brand? See, I did too get it on topic!
900F

If you enjoyed reading about "Hey Wyo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WYO
June 3, 2003, 01:22 AM
My current rifle is a Remington 700 Titanium in .308, which I bought after reading all of Art's posts about his 7-08 Ti. It sure beats shooting and lugging around a Ruger .338, but I'll have to wait and see the results after hunting season.

I sent a PM on the rest.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hey Wyo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!