Silver Bear 62 grain HP (Here it is Red)

PDA

4Truck
June 3, 2003, 04:10 PM
Well, I took out the Armalite this past weekend and put 500 rounds of the Silver Bear ammo I purchased through it. In all of the 500, I had no malfunctions, no hard primers, nothing bad to say at all. It held respectable groups of 1-2 inches at 100 yards, and I would say it is just as good as the Winchester 55 grain FMJ.
I did not notice any damage to the brass deflector, no Wolf Ammo smell or any other problems. I definitely plan to buy another case of 500 for $59.95 for as long as they hold out.

If you enjoyed reading about "Silver Bear 62 grain HP (Here it is Red)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Redlg155
June 3, 2003, 04:42 PM
Thanks for letting me know!:D

Sounds like really good stuff. I'm not sure I'll put much through the one I just built, but I've got another AR dying to get a thorough workout!

Sounds like the solution for some great plinking ammo.

Good Shooting
Red

If you enjoyed reading about "Silver Bear 62 grain HP (Here it is Red)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!