I Lucked out on a Blackhawk

PDA

NateCowlishaw
February 11, 2007, 06:06 PM
Hey guys, a couple weeks ago I purchased a new 45 Colt Ruger Blackhawk, and this passed weekend I lucked out... I was window shopping for another Blackhawk, but I wanted a convertible 45 ACP/45 Colt revolver just in case there is ever a time that I am unable to reload. An individual that I have known for a while sold me a Blackhawk Convertible revolver in great condition along with a holster, an ammo belt, and 6 boxes of 45 Colt... all for 325 Dollars... sweeeet!:neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "I Lucked out on a Blackhawk" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ohen Cepel
February 11, 2007, 06:17 PM
With ammo prices being what they are now that's a great deal!

The holster, belt and ammo would probably run $200 so you did great!

I'm jealeous:evil:

Steelcore
February 11, 2007, 06:18 PM
Great deal.They can be hard to find.What bbl length did you get?

NateCowlishaw
February 11, 2007, 06:22 PM
Steelcore, the barrel length is about 5 1/2 inches... there's a little finish wear, but that ain't bad... Love the gun!:rolleyes:

Jackal
February 11, 2007, 06:48 PM
You don't live in WA do you? I saw an add in the paper offering the exact same setup for $250.

NateCowlishaw
February 11, 2007, 06:51 PM
Jackal, I live in Southern Utah... My "used" Ruger looks pretty much new... the individual gave me the rest of his ammo, because he didn't have any other gun chambered for 45C! He told me that he had only shot about a box of 50 rounds through the gun....:o

Ohen Cepel
February 11, 2007, 06:53 PM
The convertible I saw today was $400+, didn't pay close attention since I wasn't in the market for one.

WFR
February 11, 2007, 11:12 PM
You got a great deal!

If you enjoyed reading about "I Lucked out on a Blackhawk" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!