Letting other forums know about HR 1022

PDA

ccarnel
February 14, 2007, 10:31 PM
I was absolutely appalled at the apathy on some of the other firearm related boards about the introduction of this bill in committee. It was especially strange that ar-15.com with 100,000 members are so disinterested. There is no excuse for this apathy.

Please hammer this thread and let them know they could be doing something rather than saying "so what." Hell, as easy it is to send and email....:fire:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=137&t=547119&page=1

If you enjoyed reading about "Letting other forums know about HR 1022" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JWarren
February 14, 2007, 10:45 PM
The Saiga forum is rallying already. I think we've had about a half a dozen e-mails sent to representatives in the last hour. A Half a dozen isn't a lot, but neither is 1 hour. As more read, more will write...

We just have to make our voices heard LOUD and OFTEN.

John

ccarnel
February 14, 2007, 10:50 PM
It would seem falfiles are a little more enthusiastic. I'm just suprised that ar-15.com, at least the few that have seen the thread about HR 1022 completely do not care. I posted on Sigforums as well.

If you enjoyed reading about "Letting other forums know about HR 1022" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!