Crossroads show in Phoenix AZ

PDA

Slater
February 15, 2007, 11:20 AM
February 24-25. Usually a pretty decent show.

If you enjoyed reading about "Crossroads show in Phoenix AZ" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CountGlockula
February 15, 2007, 01:36 PM
Being in pro-gun AZ, wouldn't the shows there have the best prices/deals?

BigSoundRacing
February 15, 2007, 01:40 PM
How big is that show?

I spend weekends in Lake Havasu and I was thinking of coming down there for Saturday. The last show in Lake Havasu was maybe forty tables, most filled with used junk that could be purchase cheaper off of eBay.

lawson
February 15, 2007, 02:43 PM
the crossroads show is usually the better of the two. the centennial hall show in mesa is usually full of junk and no bargains.

i'll be there more than likely.

KMBRTAC45
February 15, 2007, 04:44 PM
The Crossroads Gun Shows in December(first weekend of) and February are the biggest gun shows in the Valley, around a thousand tables. It will take up a good portion of your day if you like to stop at all the tables. There are a couple of other promoters Ter Mark is one, but they are not any whrer near as big.

azredhawk44
February 15, 2007, 05:07 PM
How big is that show?

Takes up a good chunk of the state fair grounds.

I've been 3 times. It's... okay.

A lot (A LOT) of swords, junk magazines, cheap nylon holsters, tacktikewl gear. About 50% of the tables actually are firearms related of any quality though.

I'd realistically call it about 5-6 acres of tables though. Good place to go to liquidate guns you don't want/need. I'll be selling a couple of guns there.

If you enjoyed reading about "Crossroads show in Phoenix AZ" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!