Acceptable price for Marlin 39A

PDA

Shrinkmd
February 22, 2007, 07:49 AM
I've been looking at the auctions and used ads. What is the consensus on how much a used, good condition (stock looks like it has some dents/nicks in the picture) 39A costs. No rebounding hammer or firing pin block safety.

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Acceptable price for Marlin 39A" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
B.D. Turner
February 22, 2007, 10:09 AM
All 39A's are going to be on the expensive side. They are very well made and worth every penny. For a real world price check over at
www.leverguns.com or www.marlinowners.com

halvey
February 22, 2007, 10:43 AM
A used one without the safeties goes for about what a new one goes for. Expect around $400.

ralexander9646
February 24, 2007, 11:23 PM
I was told a week ago by a Wal-Mart employee that I can order one from the Wal-Mart store. This guy works in the sporting goods dept. and told me the price of the gun is $399. You have to pay 50% up front and the balance when it arrives. I am planning on ordering one myself.

Roger

If you enjoyed reading about "Acceptable price for Marlin 39A" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!