Did Zumbo's Q&A change anything?

PDA

JWarren
February 23, 2007, 12:34 AM
We have a poll running about forgiving Zumbo, but I am interested in whether his appearence and explainations on Ted Nugent's site has changed anyone's minds.

If you enjoyed reading about "Did Zumbo's Q&A change anything?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Trebor
February 23, 2007, 12:40 AM
He posted what, four times, in about 30 pages of posts. That's not really a "Q&A" in my mind. He just restated what he'd said earlier.

He hasn't done anything, yet, to show me that he is going to do anything to promote the 2A rights of ALL shooters to atone for his mistake. He use of phrases like "legitimate hunting purposes" show me that he still doesn't get it.

One thing I realized is that he's really in over his head as far as the web is concerned. He should have never accepted the offer to run a blog.

BullfrogKen
February 23, 2007, 12:47 AM
We don't discuss other boards here. No forums wars.

If you want to discuss whether a Q&A on Ted Nugent's site changed any minds, go start that on Ted Nugent's site, not here.

If you enjoyed reading about "Did Zumbo's Q&A change anything?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!