Out of the mouths of babes...

PDA

armoredman
February 24, 2007, 10:46 AM
I was trying to explain to my 6 year old, why Daddy probably couldn't get his gun out of the pawn shop today, because .gov background checkers don't work weekends, and they have to do a background check on me.
He said, "You mean the bad guys think you're a bad guy?"
I can't make this up!

If you enjoyed reading about "Out of the mouths of babes..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
pacodelahoya
February 24, 2007, 10:48 AM
Maybe you should get him into politics.:D

xd9fan
February 24, 2007, 11:09 AM
or start a new chapter of the "Sons of Liberty"!!

3 gun
February 24, 2007, 11:25 AM
Federal background checks are running on the weekends. I don't know about at your state level, what's needed and how it's done, but if all you're worried about is the white form (4473?) you're good to go on a weekend.

armoredman
February 24, 2007, 12:28 PM
Oh, really? Cool. I have'nt had to do any firearm purchasing from an FFL for a while, so was unaware of that, thank you.

DoubleTapDrew
February 24, 2007, 02:29 PM
Last one on me was done on a Saturday. Took about 5 minutes including filling out the form.

thexrayboy
February 24, 2007, 11:01 PM
None see so clearly as through the eyes of children.

Ian Sean
February 24, 2007, 11:09 PM
None see so clearly as through the eyes of children.

How true, and the little buggers will answer you honestly with what they think too.:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Out of the mouths of babes..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!