I finally joined the EBR club

PDA

Sisco
February 24, 2007, 08:06 PM
Went to a gunshow this morning brought home a new Bushmaster A2 SuperLight Carbine with the collapsible stock.
Been wanting one for a long time and with the new regime in power in Washington I figured I better buy one while I can.
Thought the little lady would throw a fit but when she found out I sold two revolvers she didn't get too excited. 19 year old son was real happy about it!
Tore it down and gave it a bath,can't wait to get to the range.
Picked up a bag of Lake City FMJ ammo, seems to me that milsurp .223 is so cheap it might not pay to reload for it considering I'd need dies,brass,bullets and probably powder I don't have on hand.

If you enjoyed reading about "I finally joined the EBR club" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Eightball
February 25, 2007, 01:39 AM
Pics?

countryrebel
February 25, 2007, 01:43 AM
Buy the ammo,I cant reload it cheaper than I can buy it.Buy lots of mags,you will like the gun,I promise.:cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "I finally joined the EBR club" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!