glock 36 good or bad

PDA

briansp82593
March 3, 2007, 06:52 PM
ok ive eyed one of these i was like ooooh a single stack are these worth it or point less take a vote and if you have one pics are nice :evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "glock 36 good or bad" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
legion3
March 3, 2007, 07:12 PM
Did not have a suitable choice...Had one didn't like it, got rid of it
So I had to go with crappy...which is too harsh for mine

Mine never had any problems, I just didn't shoot it as well as a G30...

CountGlockula
March 3, 2007, 07:44 PM
You really can't go wrong with any Glock...unless it's not comfortable on your hands; but then again you can customized to make it fit your needs.

Go for it!

longeyes
March 3, 2007, 08:33 PM
Mine has 2793 rounds through it, with two failures to feed (ammo issues). Light, slim, accurate, reliable. Recoil to me is very manageable; I have no trouble keeping rounds on target at combat distances shooting strong-handed. The only issue I see is comparative lack of capacity versus, say, the 16 rounds you'd have in the comparably-sized 9mm G19. I bought a mag with a +1 extension. If you want a light .45, this one should be on your short list, in my opinion.

Why Glock hasn't come out with an 8-round version with a longer barrel is beyond me.

briansp82593
March 3, 2007, 10:04 PM
does anyone have comparasion pics like with a 26 or 27?

If you enjoyed reading about "glock 36 good or bad" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!