puma 92 HiViz Sights what size is the dove tail

PDA

kidcoltoutlaw
June 7, 2003, 08:44 PM
which sight size do i need ? what is a good source for breaking down the puma 92 for a good cleaning ? would gun scrubber work for an easy way out of breaking it down ? can i put some mild lock tight on the action screws that like to work loose under recoil,thanks,keith

If you enjoyed reading about "puma 92 HiViz Sights what size is the dove tail" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Desert Dog
June 7, 2003, 08:54 PM
The same size as a Win 94's... 3/8"???

kidcoltoutlaw
June 7, 2003, 10:18 PM
thanks what is you top velocity with the xtp 300 .so far my best is 1966.i thought it would be more than that.454 puma 92 with 296 32 grains and cci srp,thanks,keith

Desert Dog
June 8, 2003, 11:44 AM
With the same powder and bullet weight, a gas-checked lead bullet will always have more velocity than a jacketed bullet will.

Mike

BEARMAN
June 9, 2003, 07:56 PM
You can get ASSEMBLY AND DISASSEMBLY INFO for your PUMA 92 at [www.cascity.com/mainstreet.htm ] go to FRONT PAGE, then scroll left side to ARTICLES , then go to PAGE 6 . I t has info on tuning your 92 also . GOOD SHOOTING

If you enjoyed reading about "puma 92 HiViz Sights what size is the dove tail" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!