Norinco M14

PDA

mrstang01
June 7, 2003, 10:39 PM
I have a chance to get a Norinco M14 with pretty wood, the plastic handguard, and overall decent metal. The clip charger ??? appears to be a little beat up, but other than that it looks ok. I don't know much about the M14/M1A type rifles.

How does $625 sound?

Michael

If you enjoyed reading about "Norinco M14" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dickwholliday
June 7, 2003, 11:20 PM
from what i read that sounds about right.....you may want to go to battlerifles.com and read up on them......DICK

mrstang01
June 8, 2003, 08:34 PM
Seems to be in pretty good shape. Anybody got a good source for mags?

dude
June 8, 2003, 08:46 PM
good mag sources can be found over at the battlerifles.com discussion boards

"...........how does $625 sound??" Post the shops ph# if you don't want it!

like a moron, your old pal dude here passed up on a beautiful LNIB chi-comm M-14 a few years back going for $600 at my then local gunshop. It had an awesome hand-refinished stock and was well cared for, it won't happen again!

mrstang01
June 8, 2003, 08:59 PM
Well to be honest, it was a guy at the Great Eastern, and I had this Taurus 65 he wanted..., so it followed me home. Don't have a pic yet, but should shortly.

Michael

If you enjoyed reading about "Norinco M14" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!