Gun dilemma rambling

PDA

asolo
March 5, 2007, 03:55 PM
I am having a dilemma: I have a sig 229 and absolutely love it. I would like to add to my collection and am thinking about a HK USPc 9mm. However, here is the problem- I haven't fired one yet, it feels good in my hand (except fot the "cheese grater" grip,i know HK has a very good reputation for reliability and durability, and the trigger feels okay to me, but I feel like I am trying to convince myself to like the gun. $700-750 is a lot of money to lay down for a gun that I "think I like" Just seems to me the gun is a little bit too plasticky (sp?) for my liking. I really want to like it, but my gut feeling is that it's not right for me. Maybe I'l just talking out loud, but I would like to hear what you all think. I'm going to try and shoot it whenever I find a range that rents them. Should I buy it and get it over with? Anyone have any similar experiences? I'm kinda having that problem with a Kahr MK9/PM9 as well considering the varying reviews it has received. Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun dilemma rambling" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Gun dilemma rambling" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!