Seecamp 32 holster

March 5, 2007, 07:15 PM
I am debating as to whether to carry my new Seecamp LWS-32 just in my pocket or whether to try the leather "square" holster they advertise or something else. I don't want to be fumbling about if the worse happened. Anyone have experience in this area/any holster reccomendations?

If you enjoyed reading about "Seecamp 32 holster" here in archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join today for the full version!
March 5, 2007, 07:20 PM
Carrying in your pocket, trigger exposed, unholsterd and with a round chambered is an accident waiting to happen.

Ala Dan
March 5, 2007, 07:38 PM
I have carried my Seecamp LWS-32 with NO holster, and currently I'm using
an Uncle Mike's front pants pocket holster; as its inexpensive, and protects
the firearm as well~! ;) :D

March 5, 2007, 08:16 PM
I make leather holsters for pocket carry and sell the heck out of them. I use them and know a bunch of people who swear by them.. Each holster is shipped with 8 pages of CCW info. If interested contact me.

March 5, 2007, 08:49 PM
I've been using a Smart Carry holster for mine. I still cant find a pocket holster I'm comfortable with. I have to much other stuff in my pockets and even with the pocket empty and just the gun/holster in there, it still looks like I have a pistol in it.

In the Smart Carry, it totally disappears, and I can access it two ways, down the top of my pants, or through the zipper. Its very comfortable and even works well with my P230 or P239, although they present a slightly larger bulge.

March 5, 2007, 09:20 PM
I carry mine in an Aker Express sharkskin pocket holster. I'm quite happy with it.

March 5, 2007, 09:29 PM
Pocket gun Pocket holster simple Uncle mikes #1 should work fine . To carry otherwise is Well don't

March 6, 2007, 06:22 AM
I usually carry my Seecamp in a DeSantis Nemisis. But, for those times that I don't want to sit on my gun or have it in a front pocket I use this, made by KD Holsters. ...

March 6, 2007, 07:42 AM
for the same reasons mentioned above...I just picked up a High Noon pocket of the ones he has in stock...nice...that KD looks sweet...

deputy tom
March 10, 2007, 06:28 PM
I prefer the Galco PH262.This quality holster has served me well for many years.tom.:cool:

March 10, 2007, 08:50 PM
Hedley Holsters makes very fine holsters for the Seecamp and many of the other very small pocket pistols. Give them a look here:

March 11, 2007, 03:10 AM
uncle mikes #1 cheap works

If you enjoyed reading about "Seecamp 32 holster" here in archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join today for the full version!