HK Stainless Slides - Gone Forever?

PDA

Newton
March 5, 2007, 10:36 PM
I'm still desparately trying to pick up examples of the last USP compacts in stainless and was wondering if H&K will ever reintroduce stainless slides on the P2000, P30 etc.

Anyone know.

If you enjoyed reading about "HK Stainless Slides - Gone Forever?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
10-Ring
March 5, 2007, 11:16 PM
I would think that at some point, HK & stainless steel slides will be available in the US again. But, for now forget about the bling & sticking w/ the tactical :scrutiny:

gudel
March 5, 2007, 11:25 PM
they seem to like their HE, i doubt you'll be getting your stainless on newer ones.

Newton
March 17, 2007, 03:23 PM
Found the last stash - CDNN is still selling the 9mm stainless compact.

I'm going to order 2.

n00bdave
March 17, 2007, 11:43 PM
First, hello all, I have been lurking here for a week or so but this thread finally made me register. I have a 9mm USP with a stainless slide that was the first gun I ever purchased. I recently heard that the stainless was out of production (for some time now I think), but I did not think it would make my gun go up in value?

Forgive me if I am over-reacting, I am a n00b!:)

Stevie-Ray
March 18, 2007, 01:06 AM
So my stainless USP45C is becoming a rarity?

Shipwreck
March 18, 2007, 11:57 AM
No, they still make them for europe. They just are not imported to America anymore...

If you enjoyed reading about "HK Stainless Slides - Gone Forever?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!