OPINIONS: S&W CHIEFS SPECIAL 9MM VS 910S

PDA

glassman
March 7, 2007, 01:14 PM
I have fired the 910S and liked it very much. It's light, fits my hand real well and is fun to shoot. I haven't seen the chief's special in either the 9mm or the .45. The chief's special is appealing in that it is smaller and would carry easier than the 910 large frame. would like to hear opinions from others.

If you enjoyed reading about "OPINIONS: S&W CHIEFS SPECIAL 9MM VS 910S" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Smith & Wesson Man
March 7, 2007, 06:00 PM
I have not fired one, but the chief special I think in 9mm was on shooting gallery. The guest on the show that teaches CCW techiques was a big fan of the chief special. He had some holster in the front of his pants, and he push up pretty much on his crotch, and the cheif would pop up so he was able to grab it. I am not making that up! Their is a lot of people that like the chief special line. You might want to post this question on the s&W forum. You might be a lot of responses.

rde
March 7, 2007, 09:34 PM
I prefer the single stack 908S..which kind of shoots the gap between the 2 you mentioned. Don't think you can go wrong in terms of reliability.

If you enjoyed reading about "OPINIONS: S&W CHIEFS SPECIAL 9MM VS 910S" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!