Limit on number of guns you can buy at one time?

PDA

mrcpu
March 10, 2007, 01:24 AM
Thanks for any advice. I googled around a bit, and found some states have limits, but didn't find anythign either way for Oregon, or for federal law in general.

Is there a Federal or State (Oregon) limit on the number of guns you can buy at one time? I found a good dealer with a great FFL transfer policy, and so I migh torder a few things online over the next couple months, then drive up and pick
'em up all at once.

Don't know if this will cause a problem or raise legal red flags.

If you enjoyed reading about "Limit on number of guns you can buy at one time?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gdvan01
March 10, 2007, 01:35 AM
From "those folks"...

http://www.stategunlaws.org/viewstate.php?st=OR

g5reality
March 10, 2007, 01:56 AM
California law says 1 every 30 days for handguns. You can buy and DROS as many rifles or shotguns as you want

GreenFurniture
March 10, 2007, 01:59 AM
Hell yeah. I'm all for limits.

Let's limit it to 50 of each on a single 4473.

Thain
March 10, 2007, 02:01 AM
Well, in theory there are only some many guns on the market... so... yeah, that would put a hard cap on it. :D

I wonder if you can preorder from the factory....

RNB65
March 10, 2007, 02:03 AM
There is no federal limit. Each state is free to set whatever limits it desires. VA has a 1 handgun a month law but CCW/CHP holders are exempt.

thexrayboy
March 10, 2007, 02:51 AM
In a free state you can buy as many as your bank account can tolerate. If you must limit your purchases by law you are not in a free state. Time to change the diapers....I mean politicians.

gezzer
March 10, 2007, 09:46 PM
In NH , how much money you got? only need 1 4473 for as many as you can afford.

Nomad, 2nd
March 11, 2007, 01:34 AM
The most I ever bought at once was 8... it caused no response/problems.

If you enjoyed reading about "Limit on number of guns you can buy at one time?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!