When do posts update?

PDA

winwun
June 9, 2003, 07:43 AM
Lets say I log on and bring up THR and peruse, post and antagonize to my heart's content: My question is, while THR is still up on my computer, will I see replies made while I have been on, or do I only get to see what was posted at the time I signed on?

In other words, if I leave THR on for 3 hours, will I have to get out and get back in to view the posts for the past 3 hours ?

Sorry to be such a doofus, but I don't know that much about computers.

There are those who would suggest that I don't know much about anything else, either.

If you enjoyed reading about "When do posts update?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Triad
June 9, 2003, 03:16 PM
ill I have to get out and get back in to view the posts for the past 3 hours ?
No. All you have to do is click the link (Like where it says "Technical Support") at the top and it will refresh the forum automatically. It also does that whenever you jump from one forum to another. Now if you were to just hit the "Back" button on your browser you wouldn't see the new posts in the forum.

If you enjoyed reading about "When do posts update?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!