Help finding small wood grips!!!

PDA

Gideon
March 11, 2007, 04:51 PM
Need help, bought a pair of badger full size grips for my SP101 3". They're beautiful but a just a bit to big from my hands. I have small hands for a guy so it makes the reach to the trigger a bit uncomforable and it's too much in my hand. I'm wondering if Eagle Secret Service grips are smaller as in less of a handful then the badgers? I thought maybe some of you have both?

I'm trying to return my badgers for credit or refund but after a week and a few emails I'm only getting silence so if anyone wants a pair of rosewood full badgers for an SP101 let me know. They were mounted, I fired 20 or so rounds and they came off. They're perfect and fit great and look georgeous but the don't fit my smallish hands.

I love the look of wood but need to find something a bit smaller than the Badgers. Any suggestions?

Thanks
God Bless
Gideon

PS here's a pic of the grips; makes me cry they don't fit me!

If you enjoyed reading about "Help finding small wood grips!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Help finding small wood grips!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!