Idiot Alert - WalMart, Belair, Md.

PDA

offthepaper
March 12, 2007, 01:53 PM
So there I am this weekend at the Belair WalMart, passing time in the sporting goods section (actually checking golf ball prices), when I see the fellow come up to the counter and ask the salesgirl for "a carton of 22's" while pointing at them underneath the counter where they are stored. I notice (as the buyer does also) that she is looking for a very long time under the counter, then finally pops up and places a box of 30.06 and a box of
9mm on the glass countertop and tells the bewildered customer " we don't have anyting with 22, all we have is boxes of 20 and boxes of 50, which do you want?" :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about "Idiot Alert - WalMart, Belair, Md." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bazooka Joe71
March 12, 2007, 02:02 PM
:D thats cute(what the girl said)

So your walmart sells cartons of .22's?:what: :neener: :D

Zero_DgZ
March 12, 2007, 02:03 PM
Shame on her for being dense, but given the area what did you expect? I'm surprised that Wal Mart still has ammo.

Shame on you for still paying for golf balls. I have crates of the things, all you had to do was ask. :neener:

imprezagm4
March 12, 2007, 02:03 PM
That is very funny, and yes, cute. I can only imagine.

Jorg Nysgerrig
March 12, 2007, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the heads-up, I'll be sure to be very specific next time I find myself buying ammo at Wal-Mart in Belair, MD.

This is in stark contrast to all the other threads that portray Wal-Mart employees are firearm gurus. :rolleyes:

Car Knocker
March 12, 2007, 02:13 PM
Idiot? A little harsh and judgemental, isn't it? How much experience does she have in that department and exactly how much training has she had?

Jdoc
March 12, 2007, 02:14 PM
:uhoh: thats kinda what happen to me at my local wal-mart. I went to pick up some CCI cb shorts for some low noise pest elimination around the house. I had bought them there before and I was standing at the counter looking rite at the box so I knew they had them and the guy behind the counter handed me a box of .22 mag:mad: , after letting him try a couple more times I gave up and went to a different store:cuss: .

Justin
March 12, 2007, 02:53 PM
*yawn*

Dang internet! Be more entertaining!

If you enjoyed reading about "Idiot Alert - WalMart, Belair, Md." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!