I have a question about Rule #3

PDA

MLH
January 6, 2003, 10:35 PM
Since my dear ol' Grandma is where I learned half of my bad words I think this rule should be rephased!:what: :uhoh: :D

If you enjoyed reading about "I have a question about Rule #3" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
blades67
January 6, 2003, 10:37 PM
:confused: :scrutiny:

PATH
January 6, 2003, 10:41 PM
I don't generally use too much bad laguage. My grandmother could make a mule skinner blush!

Blackhawk
January 6, 2003, 10:43 PM
Rule #3 is:3.) As a family-friendly board, we ask that you keep your language clean. If you wouldn't say it in front of your dear old Grandma, you probably don't want to say it here. So what's your question...? :confused:

Uncle Ethan
January 6, 2003, 10:47 PM
3.] As a family friendly board, don't use any language you wouldn't use in front of Snow White or Cinderella!:D

mack
January 7, 2003, 01:30 AM
Jeeze, and I thought it was always rule number one that everyone argues about.

Robert inOregon
January 7, 2003, 03:54 AM
Got chastised about say something about flicking a particular piece of male human anatomy. So saying thing like %$@% and ^&%%$ are definitely out of the question. :neener:

Their house. They've go the power.

sm
January 7, 2003, 04:12 AM
We know what is implied by rule #3. I figure we can curb our language, public forum and all. If we follow the rules and with the positives this forum projects--figure it will gain respect of lurkers, those on the fence , future converts. If it upsets the anti's whom skew information and spred disinformation that we are civil and use good language--GOOD!!

Mal H
January 7, 2003, 10:46 AM
Thank you, re1973. Well stated.

KMKeller
January 7, 2003, 11:30 AM
Ditto Mals sentiments.

Shalako
January 7, 2003, 03:35 PM
Huh, I thought he was talking about THE Rule #3 and various expletives. Something to the effect of:

"Keep your <bleep blanking> finger off the <blanking bleeping> trigger until you are <bleeping> ready to <blanking> fire!!"

That makes enough sense to me. :D

-Shalako

If you enjoyed reading about "I have a question about Rule #3" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!