Mitchell Arms in general, .22 specifically

PDA

Sodbuster
December 24, 2002, 11:24 PM
I did a search on TFL for Mitchell, but most threads seemed to be about the Mitchell Mausers. Does anyone know anything about the general quality of Mitchell firearms? I saw a .22 that looked interesting, but I don't know how good they are. Any opinions?

Nice to see Kaylee, Steve and Johnny here with Art. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Mitchell Arms in general, .22 specifically" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hkmp5sd
December 25, 2002, 12:21 AM
The only Mitchell .22 I played with was one of the M16 wannabe clones. It was complete junk. The guy that owned it lost his temper and wrapped it about a palm tree. Might even still be there...

telewinz
December 25, 2002, 04:28 PM
They are imports from various countries like China ect. Tend to be lo quality with alot of alloy metal. Under $60 for a good used one can't hurt.

ZOG
December 26, 2002, 11:05 AM
I've got 2 Mitchell M16 .22 clones and both work great. If you find an Italian made Jaeger buy it! These work good but as others have mentioned there is a lot of Mitchell crap out there, primarily made in the Philipines.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mitchell Arms in general, .22 specifically" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!