10 rnd mag pouch

PDA

natedog
June 9, 2003, 07:03 PM
Anyone know of a mag pouch designed to use 10 rnd. .223 mags, specifically Mini-14 mags? Or can i just use 30 rnd. M-16 mag pouches and put 3 mags in it?

If you enjoyed reading about "10 rnd mag pouch" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
natedog
September 28, 2003, 04:41 AM
I just found an old camera pouch. It holds four magazines, plus the 5 round mag (could also hold another 10 in the front pocket instead). Also, it has a shoulder strap, a belt loop, and a small side pouch perfect for holding a surefire or such. works for me :). Pics will come later...

308win
September 28, 2003, 09:27 PM
Compass pouches for a pistol belt work pretty well. They are about a buck and a quarter at the surplus stores with D clips included.

Mark Tyson
September 28, 2003, 09:28 PM
Hmmm ... what about those old pouches for M-1 clips that were used in WW2? Are they the right size?

Deadman
September 29, 2003, 07:34 AM
You might have noticed that some military surplus suppliers are selling various types of East German 'raindrop' pattern pouches and bags. On a whim I bought a couple of the grenade pouches, and it turns out that with the three internal partitions it is very easy to fit three 10 round double stack AK mags. FWIW.

http://www.lawranceordnance.com/new/images/east-german/grenade-pouch.jpg

TacticalSquirrel
October 3, 2003, 10:08 PM
The compass pouches work well so far for me. One thing to consider is that since it only uses one ALICE clip it flops back and forth a little.

Edward429451
October 3, 2003, 10:23 PM
The bandoleer stripper clip pouches work fine for me.

If you enjoyed reading about "10 rnd mag pouch" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!