Bought my P3at chrome yesterday

PDA

davidd
March 15, 2007, 07:53 PM
but can't pick it up until monday due to cooling and not having ccw. I posted a separate post on advice for ccw training.

The gun looks terrific though i have not shot it. The shop let me shoot his kel tec and it was fine. A bit jumpy, but not as bad as i expected.

I was treated very well and got a better than avg price at $300 out the door for the chrome. Around here, you can't find chrome, but even the blues are going for $300 min, most are $330 non negotiable. I may stilll get a snubby SW 642 but the shop was $400 on sale, so i'll wait.

If you enjoyed reading about "Bought my P3at chrome yesterday" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TooTech
March 16, 2007, 01:35 AM
I share your enthusiasm for the P3AT. Carries very well in the back pocket as well as the front, something my PM9 can't manage.

arthurcw
March 16, 2007, 02:58 AM
MMMMMM, Chrome!

The chromey goodness of a P-3AT the way God intended them. Feed her Silver Tips and she’ll make you proud.

cmidkiff
March 16, 2007, 10:06 AM
I've had my hard chrome P3AT for a year and a half now... and have fired probably 1200 rounds through it. Shot it a bunch when I first got it, but I don't put more than 1 or 2 mags through it per range trip anymore.

I've never had a failure with it.

Keep it clean, feed it well, and it'll take good care of you.

Geno
March 16, 2007, 10:10 AM
Same here...about 1.5 years ownership of my chromed P3AT. I have a few hundred rounds through it. I have never experienced a failure. I have never fired more than 1 box of ammo through it in any given range session. These pistols are accurate, reliable and recoil sharply. :evil:

ZeSpectre
March 16, 2007, 12:13 PM
Like mine a lot. If you find it hard to control then adding the +1 Magazine extensions to it makes a world of difference, or at least it did for me.

tinygnat219
March 16, 2007, 12:41 PM
Mine's blued. Thinking about the Chrome, but it's not a priority.

You will like the little beasties, just be sure to do the KT Fluff and Buff located on www.ktog.org, this will allow you to ensure that it's reliable. KT has great gun ideas, but suffers a bit in the execution / fit and finish department.

gpr
March 16, 2007, 05:21 PM
welcome to the keltec family....the only problem with kt's are that they like to multiply.....gpr

obxned
March 16, 2007, 07:17 PM
Only had mine a short while, but it is a very fun gun to shoot. Wish the ammo was cheaper, but it's worth it! Even my youngest daughter loves to shoot it and would go through a value pack in 1 trip to the range if I let her! You will love your new gun!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Bought my P3at chrome yesterday" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!