receiver sights on my 10-22??????

PDA

dickwholliday
June 9, 2003, 10:05 PM
i'd like to put receiver sights like a lyman or williams target model on my 10-22.......anything special i need to know about bases ect.........how about the front sight....i'd want a globe arrangement and i think i saw a tubular barrel extension somewhere that would give me a longer sight radius but of course now i can't remember where...any ideas on this project????? thanks.....D I C K

PS..by the way i have a 10-22T with the bull barrel ..thanks in advance.....DICK

If you enjoyed reading about "receiver sights on my 10-22??????" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Edward429451
June 9, 2003, 10:32 PM
I've got the Williams (WGRS ?) on my standard barrel 10/22. Dunno how you'd get the new front bead on a bull. It has to be higher than a factory front sight for the Williams to regulate correctly.

I'm very satisfied with the Williams. HTH's.

Wyobuckaroo
June 11, 2003, 03:16 AM
Howdy
I have a 10/22 with a set of Eagle/Zepher sites. It is a M1 carbine style rear peep that attaches to the rear two scope base tapped holes and a HK style post front site in a ring.

While I'm not crazy about the post in a ring front site, the carbine style rear site is wonderful. Together they work pretty well with my bifocals.
Good luck
Wyo

If you enjoyed reading about "receiver sights on my 10-22??????" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!