Merry Christmas

PDA

5ptdeerhunter
December 25, 2002, 12:29 AM
I know it isn't christmas day yet but it is so close. I just want to wish everyone here a very happy holidays. Hope you all get some good gifts.

If you enjoyed reading about "Merry Christmas" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Schuey2002
December 25, 2002, 12:39 AM
This website is the best Chrismas gift any wandering TFLer could ever get..

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you as well.. :)

stellarpod
December 25, 2002, 07:56 AM
And at 5:55 am on Christmas morning, a very Merry Christmas to you an yours.

stellarpod

El Tejon
December 25, 2002, 08:22 AM
Subdivision was plowed this morning at 5:30 am; looks like I will have a Christmas. Down the I to the brother's house.

Merry Christmas to all.

Preacherman
December 25, 2002, 08:37 AM
(Pauses while running for the door...) To all of you great folks out there (OK - and the rest of you too! :D ), I wish a happy, holy and blessed Christmas. As you enjoy the day, please remember in your prayers all those who can't get out: the homebound, incarcerated, sick in hospital, etc. Also, say a prayer for those who are working today - emergency crews, cops, fire, nurses, prison staff and the rest. I'll catch up with you all back here this evening.

Jim V
December 25, 2002, 10:34 AM
CLICK (http://holidays.blastcomm.com)

Remember why we celebrate the day.

gryphon
December 25, 2002, 10:55 AM
Merry Christmas to all!

Thank you Oleg for the wonderful present. Best present I got his year !

M2HMGHB
December 25, 2002, 01:50 PM
Merry Christmas folks, please make it a safe one.

JMax
December 25, 2002, 02:03 PM
Merry Christmas all.

JMax

Redlg155
December 25, 2002, 02:11 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone!

A heartfelt Merry Christmas to our guys deployed in another country. I know what it's like to be deployed into someone elses country out in the middle of nowhere away from your family during Christmas.

Good Shooting
RED

JeFF D
December 25, 2002, 02:14 PM
Merry Christmas indeed.
Nice to see you made it to The High Road mike.

Smurfslayer
December 25, 2002, 02:34 PM
I got Coronado gift certificates... I already have one jacket, I need a dressier one...

I hope everyone has a pleasant holiday season...

762x51
December 25, 2002, 03:47 PM
Merry Christmas Charlie Brown!

Someone did tell him about the new forum right? :confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "Merry Christmas" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!