Just got my Bersa

PDA

MJRW
January 7, 2003, 12:14 AM
In fiddling with it more at home than I have at the store, it is clearly a very well made gun. I can't wait to take it to the range. Now I'm investigating holster options and possible night sights. I have a holster which fits it already, a Bianchi suede IWB clip holster with thumb break. Would like something that rides a bit lower, though.

If you enjoyed reading about "Just got my Bersa" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Johnpl
January 7, 2003, 06:42 AM
Love my Bersa model 23. Good luck with yours.

Kahr carrier
January 7, 2003, 08:13 AM
Range report after you shoot your Bersa pls.:)

KMKeller
January 7, 2003, 11:50 AM
Congrats and enjoy!

gbelleh
January 7, 2003, 05:46 PM
My Bersa .380 has been 100% reliable. Enjoy yours and let us know how it shoots! :)

Sisco
January 7, 2003, 08:08 PM
Had the bursa in my left shoulder removed a couple of years ago. Don't know what the surgeon did with it though. :D

emann
January 7, 2003, 09:55 PM
Yea the Bersa is one of the few gun's I'd have to go against what Gun Tests magazine says about it. I really believe they just got a lemon. To bad cause they would've given it a best buy rating too.:mad:

bpisler
January 7, 2003, 10:56 PM
I regret selling my 383A i bought in the middle 90's:banghead:the best $169.00 guns i ever bought,Great D/A trigger and accurate to boot.

itgoesboom
January 7, 2003, 11:57 PM
Great little pistol, for a nice price.

So far mine has been 100% reliable, and pretty accurate, considering the fact that i suck with pistols.

I.G.B.

If you enjoyed reading about "Just got my Bersa" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!