USPc (v2?) -- switch safety to left?

PDA

tacoshooter
March 23, 2007, 08:59 PM
I just picked up a HK USP compact (.45) on a deal that was pretty much too good for me to refuse. The one issue is that it's a V2 I believe, with the safety/decocking lever on the right side of the gun, set up for a lefty.

I was under the impression that these guns could be easily switched to be set up with the safety/decocking lever on the left for a right handed shooter, but I can't seem to find any documentation on how exactly to do that. Could anyone tell me how or point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "USPc (v2?) -- switch safety to left?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
10-Ring
March 23, 2007, 09:24 PM
CHeck out hkpro.com. THe guys over there should be able to point you in the right direction for parts & the instructions to do the swap
Congrats on the new HK & welcome to the board! ;)

Michigunner
March 23, 2007, 11:01 PM
taco,

Congratulations on the new gun.

I love mine.

Bill

If you enjoyed reading about "USPc (v2?) -- switch safety to left?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!