Taurus OSS

PDA

TimboKhan
March 31, 2007, 03:51 AM
Anyone had any experience with the Taurus OSS? I had one of the first generation 24/7's, and while I thought it was a pretty good gun, I sold it because I didn't like the DAO trigger all that well. I like the looks of the OSS, and I know I like the feel of the 24/7's, but I would just like to hear some real world opinions of this gun...

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus OSS" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
9x19
March 31, 2007, 03:54 AM
I don't think the OSS is available yet, but I have the 24/7 Pro with the sa/da lockwork and it is a good pistol, priced right, and has been relialbe for me.

Ala Dan
March 31, 2007, 07:31 AM
We haven't received any of the Taurus OSS weapons either~! :uhoh: :(

Grayrider
March 31, 2007, 09:50 AM
I notice they also list titanium 24/7 models, compacts, and semi-compacts (sort of a Commander 24/7) on their site. Interesting. I might revisit these guns later in the year. Having had two I found nothing really to complain about, they just fell prey to my habit of selling cheap stuff to help pay for expensive stuff.

:D

John

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus OSS" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!