American Shooter(Again)

PDA

YankeeRebel
June 12, 2003, 11:55 AM
What is going on with the program? I looked at the OLN site and see that all of the programs are re-runs. June is fairly booked with them in the usual time slots. July is another matter. Just two dates, 07/02 & 31. I thought they were coming up with new programs and surely they would be broadcasting them by now. Anyone heard anything?

I haven't looked at TNN since TAS was kicked off the network. And I enjoyed the Star Treck re-runs. Hope I don't have to do the same with OLN.

If you enjoyed reading about "American Shooter(Again)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sw442642
June 12, 2003, 01:21 PM
There is an American Shooter site. They are in production of new shows! On Glock Talk, the host has posted about this if you search. I don't know if he did here.

Just watch Law and Order reruns till the new shows start.

Schuey2002
June 12, 2003, 01:45 PM
Hopefully Jim Scoutten will stop by and give us an update..

Keep your fingers crossed.:)

FJC
June 12, 2003, 02:57 PM
My understanding was that American Shooter was no more, but that Scoutten was doing a new show called something like "Shooting USA" that would be of a similar format.

If my memory serves me correctly, it was planned to start shooting or airing around this time...

noklue3
June 12, 2003, 03:07 PM
Jim Scoutten did post here about his new show. Here is the thread if I've done it right. If this doesn't work, do a search on his post...His user name is "Jim Scoutten" duh

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7381

Art

WingZero
June 12, 2003, 10:29 PM
Well that will be great to see him back on TV. I am looking forward to the great programs Jim provides!:D

cool45auto
June 12, 2003, 10:47 PM
I still enjoy the reruns where Rob Lathum gives shooting tips and the guns in history segments but can't wait for his new show.

If you enjoyed reading about "American Shooter(Again)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!