Ruger/MecGar 9mm magazine question.

PDA

bestseller92
March 31, 2007, 08:45 PM
Wanting to obtain a MecGar high cap mag for my Ruger P95 (before the Dems ban them again), I called the local gun shop to inquire whether they had one. They said they had one for the P85, but not the P95. I was under the impression that MecGar only made one mag for Ruger 9mms, and that it would fit any of them. I'll make the trip to the shop on Tuesday to find out for sure, but does anyone here know whether the MecGar Ruger 9mm mag for the P85 will fit the P95 as well?

Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ruger/MecGar 9mm magazine question." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dot_mdb
April 1, 2007, 12:35 AM
All of the 9mm mags made for Rugers fit all of their 9mm guns. I own Mec-Gar mags for my p-95 and they all function perfectly.

Bill

waynedm
April 1, 2007, 12:51 AM
I have a few National Magazines from Cabela's that advertize as 30-round when they actually hold 35. They cost me about $15. I have never had a jam with these magazines, I don't know if it's because they're made well or because it's a Ruger (mine will feed brass all day).

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0037533227947a&type=product&cmCat=search&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&No=20&noImage=0&Ntt=magazine&Ntk=Products&QueryText=magazine&Ntx=matchall&N=4887&Nty=1

bestseller92
April 1, 2007, 01:53 AM
I prefer to stay with either Ruger factory mags or MecGars.

22LongRifle
April 1, 2007, 06:41 PM
MECGAR make ALOT of manufactors magazines for them. They are top of the line.

Jerry

gudel
April 1, 2007, 08:37 PM
I bought a few Mecgar for my KP95. They work fine.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ruger/MecGar 9mm magazine question." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!