What's the best gun for a driveby?

PDA

Professor K
April 1, 2007, 11:47 AM
So I was in tha hood with my homies, drinkin forties and smoking weed, and some guy just steps on my sneakers. That's obviously a sign of disrespect, so I'm gonna go do a driveby on his house.

I was thinking my gold plated AK, but I do like my Tec-9 and Jennings J9. I wanted that M60 that guy lost, but that was like 2-3 Gs, way too expensive.

Any ideas?

Thanks fellow high roaders.

If you enjoyed reading about "What's the best gun for a driveby?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
IdahoFarmer
April 1, 2007, 12:16 PM
I've thought about this carefully and have come to the conslusion that... I have no idea how to respond to this question. :)

P.S. Did you change your location to "The Streetz of Compton" just for this thread? You're insane!

:neener:

Farmer

TexasRifleman
April 1, 2007, 12:24 PM
According to Brady Bunch the best weapon for a drive by is a Barrett .50

NailGun
April 1, 2007, 12:25 PM
Dude, Ya gotta score da Jennings model 04-01 ! Dey shoot .22z rite through cribbs...and skools too!

:D NailGun

thebigc
April 1, 2007, 12:25 PM
you should go real old skool on them prehaps a .50 flintlock that will teach the homeboys a lesson

Classified00
April 1, 2007, 12:42 PM
IBTL

:neener:

CypherNinja
April 1, 2007, 12:45 PM
IBTL :)

I always recommend a Mac10 for this sort of thing. :neener:

bogie
April 1, 2007, 12:46 PM
Son, you definitely need to seek professional help. In that vein, after my years in the pharmacological research, I'd recommend that you check out this web site.

http://www.havidol.com/

Mods, don't lock it - think first...

XavierBreath
April 1, 2007, 12:55 PM
OK, I'll be the first mod.
I recommend Tam's left handed M&P. That way you can keep your right hand on the steering wheel. I have dibs on it though! She's selling off her Smith & Wessons and her 1911s (http://booksbikesboomsticks.blogspot.com/2007/04/boomsticks-time-for-change.html) today.

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=55834&stc=1&d=1175442879

Avenger29
April 1, 2007, 12:58 PM
I'd use a gold plated AK.

Derby FALs
April 1, 2007, 12:59 PM
FAL Pistol. The venerable 7,62 X 51 just can't be beat.

XavierBreath
April 1, 2007, 01:02 PM
FAL PistolNah.......I heard Imbel was anti gun. They made some deal with the Clintons or something.........

zoom6zoom
April 1, 2007, 01:03 PM
Just don't forget to get the Birdman sights mounted on the side of your Glock.

cuervo
April 1, 2007, 01:05 PM
You need the tool that was made for this job:
http://gullyborg.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/homeboy_sights.JPG

michiganfan
April 1, 2007, 01:06 PM
What car are you using, what speed are you intending waht side of th car are you in front or back, are you expecting return fire. To many uanasered questions to reply

jagdpanzer347
April 1, 2007, 01:11 PM
Daisy Red Ryder. 650-round capacity. Plus the weapon and ammo cost is inexpensive, so as not to dip into your "blunt" fund.

-jagd

Sven
April 1, 2007, 01:20 PM
No question: The Serbu BFG

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r210/svenunderstad/reachout_9364.jpg

DUH!

waynedm
April 1, 2007, 01:24 PM
There have been a few good suggestions. Have you thought of using an RPG of any sort? I'd recommend popping in Grand Theft Auto and practicing a little. You can also try out different weapons and see the results. You gotta practice to ensure maximum innocent lives lost.

Biker
April 1, 2007, 01:30 PM
Much like the American Indians, I prefer to 'count coup'. In this case, I would throw rotten tomatoes, oranges, and avacadoes.
While riding past the offenders house, I reach into my saddlebags for my 'coup stick' - or rotten veggies, as it were - and accurately chuck them at the vile sinner while whooping up a storm.
Me and my Bros call this attack a "Drive By Fruiting".
Quite demoralizing, it is...

Biker

Apple a Day
April 1, 2007, 01:30 PM
Seltzer water and creme pies. No one gets hurt and everyone has a laugh.

arthurcw
April 1, 2007, 01:49 PM
Much like the American Indians, I prefer to 'count coup'. In this case, I would throw rotten tomatoes, oranges, and avacadoes.
While riding past the offenders house, I reach into my saddlebags for my 'coup stick' - or rotten veggies, as it were - and accurately chuck them at the vile sinner while whooping up a storm.
Me and my Bros call this attack a "Drive By Fruiting".
Quite demoralizing, it is...

Biker

It was a viciously sharp slice of mango, wasn't it, sir...

Wooble...

Matt Dillon
April 1, 2007, 01:52 PM
Anything with a bayonet. You know how evil those bayonets are, and how often they are used in drive by bayonetings!:D

JFrame
April 1, 2007, 01:53 PM
Biker beat me to the idea about "counting coup." Use a paintball gun, and let the rival homies live with their shame...

Hemicuda
April 1, 2007, 01:54 PM
I'd reccomend something "in the 40 watt range"... :neener:

Barbara
April 1, 2007, 01:55 PM
Duh. A Station Wagun.

Medusa
April 1, 2007, 01:56 PM
RPG-7 is good, just be careful when shooting one out of your car, it leaves a distinctive blue ring around the eye, so the local CSI would find you fast. Also be sure to wear one of those tacticool capes for this kind of job.

CK
April 1, 2007, 02:02 PM
Just for fun. :)

I think the Mauser "Broomhandle" would be perfect.

But, I would limit gangster drive by to BB gun.

Deanimator
April 1, 2007, 02:04 PM
SU-100. When you do a driveby, you never have to worry whether you remembered to bring your gun...

Mal H
April 1, 2007, 02:05 PM
I'd reccomend something "in the 40 watt range"No citizen needs a laser gun that can hold 40 watts. I recommend legislation that will ban any gun that holds more than 5 watts. It's for the good of the nation and our future children.

hank327
April 1, 2007, 02:15 PM
When you absolutely, positively have to....

Why a General Electric Minigun of course! :D

http://www.montysminiguns.com/action.JPG

never_summer
April 1, 2007, 02:33 PM
i thought in texas we used horses and wheel guns

Barbara
April 1, 2007, 02:38 PM
Know what goes: Clip-Clop-Bang, Clip-Clop-Bang?

Amish driveby.

Joe the Redneck
April 1, 2007, 03:17 PM
OK, .02cents from the liberal, tree hugging, gun owner. :evil:

Fellows, we're not the only people who read this board. This post is a joke, I realize, but this looks really really bad. Esp some of the early posts that use "malaprop" language. I realize you see that kind of thing on rap records, but I just don't know if it's a cool idea.

OK, getting down off my soapbox and going quielt away.

Joe

WarMachine
April 1, 2007, 03:27 PM
I personally am surprised this thread has been allowed to continue. I am not so dense that I don't see it as being a joke, but it's not in good taste (especially for a internet community that prides itself as promoting responsible gun ownership). So, would it be okay if I start a thread asking, "What's the best gun for a bank robbery?" I would assume so since there is no real distinction between that thread and this one.

Let me step down from my soap-box before it collapses with me still on top :D

skinnyguy
April 1, 2007, 03:29 PM
Youz GOTZ to use a GLOCK 9, (dass 9milmee-er) 'cuz, (as I seen a ganger wannabe say) That glock is TIGHT!!!!

Yo dog- give the shop a call man fi-fi-fi fo-fi-fo-fi (say it out loud)

Seismic Sam
April 1, 2007, 03:38 PM
When I first read the post, I actually thought that some of the potty mouthed trolls from packing.org had followed me over here and were trashing the place. It became obvious as I read through it that NONE of us give a damn about college basketball and we're all bored on Sunday morning, but I too have to say that the title of the initial post was below the usual standards for THR, and some antis might be able to use something like this.

And to go from the soapbox to the gutter, MY favorite weapon for a driveby would not be a gun at all, but rather a large color picture of Janet Reno in a pair of crotchless panties. Shove that sucker out the passenger side window, and watch 'em die like flies in a blast furnace. :what:

BTW - I'm sorry I haven't been back in a long while, but they blocked this site from my work computer :cuss: so I can't check in like I used to.

rockstar.esq
April 1, 2007, 03:40 PM
Well I've been known to "cropdust" offenders to my honor with well timed flatulence as I walk by.

I've never shot anybody but I think I hurt one guy's feelings...

This does sort of remind me of one of the worst movies I've ever seen. "Don't be a Meanace to South Centeral while drinking your juice in the hood". Wherein one guy asked another "Does this Mak10 go with my shoes?".

Personally I'd love an EMP device that would disable those miserable tone generator bass buggies that disturb me at every traffic light. Right now my only recourse is to open the door, fart at them and drive off. Oddly enough it seems to work pretty well!

bogie
April 1, 2007, 03:47 PM
IMHO, a sizable number of gunnies lack (a) imagination; (b) a sense of humor; (c) a willingness to consider concepts outside a specific comfortable frame of reference. This is our biggest handicap.

cbsbyte
April 1, 2007, 03:48 PM
Even though this topic was posted in jest I don't believe it is a good idea to be talking about this topic on this site. I would hate to see an anti use it against us to prove gunowners are violent people who wish to do harm to others.

Rexrider
April 1, 2007, 03:49 PM
There is only one choice and we all know what it is.......

http://i11.tinypic.com/29za06e.jpg

XavierBreath
April 1, 2007, 03:57 PM
The voices of reason have spoken. Have a good day folks.

If you enjoyed reading about "What's the best gun for a driveby?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!