Brigade Gun Leather

PDA

usmccpl
April 1, 2007, 01:08 PM
Has anyone gotten a holster from these folks. 4 months ago I placed an order for one from them. It was supposed to be here for Christmas. I still dont have it.Their customer service sucks(they dont answer their phones or return calls and emails)Im just wondering if Im the only one they have done this to.

If you enjoyed reading about "Brigade Gun Leather" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
scalhoun
April 2, 2007, 03:39 PM
Seems to be a common theme among custom leather holster makers...

K-Man
April 2, 2007, 07:31 PM
scalhoun:

Actually it's not. While there always seem to be the same ones that jerk the customer around, the vast majority of us bust our tail - both in making the best holster we can and getting it out to you on time.

What a customer should do is take the time to do a little indepth research on the holster maker they're interested in. Query members of the gun forums they visit, do a google search on the holster maker, check out their business practices, i.e., are they properly licensed, do they collect appropriate sales tax (for an in-state sale). A lot of this information is available on line, and if you're still not sure, pick up the phone and call the appropriate office/agency. It only takes a minute. You might be surprised at what you find, or more appropriately, don't find, especially with the small one/two person shops.... And I suspect that what you find sometimes would cause you to reconsider your interest and turn your attention to someone different.

So please don't throw us all into the same category. A great number of us have the sense and integrity to run a business the way it should be.

usmccpl
April 2, 2007, 09:09 PM
Today they said it will be 5 more weeks before they can start it. So I will be looking at 5-6 months for a three week job.

mcole
April 4, 2007, 11:25 AM
i ordered one from them in late october 2006; received in early january 2007.
good holster and not too pricey. mcole

If you enjoyed reading about "Brigade Gun Leather" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!