Today is my Birthday

PDA

TonyB
April 1, 2007, 03:44 PM
Yeah,I know,April 1st,,haha....anyway,I just shot the snot out of Kermit the Frog in the back yard,w/ my Daughter's boyfriend.I always try to make it a point to shoot on my BIRTHDAY.it was his 1st time shooting a handgun.He did pretty good.He shot a glock 17 and a 357 revolver.Of course he liked the glock better(kids :scrutiny: )so far a good B-day.Hopefully I'll get some ammo.;)
PS..no actual frogs were harmed during the making of this post(although a stuffed bear,Kermit and a heavily stained beany baby were)

If you enjoyed reading about "Today is my Birthday" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
glassman
April 1, 2007, 04:26 PM
Happy birthday..many more!

Aaryq
April 1, 2007, 04:32 PM
I pray to God that I get to shoot on every birthday...except for my next. That's the birthday I hope to spend in Iraq...I hope to hear no gunfire that day...
But deployment aside, my wife has given me a birthday present for my first birthday we had while married: Every birthday, I get to fire as many rounds as I think that we can afford, not what she thinks we can afford (she runs the checkbook in this house).

10-Ring
April 1, 2007, 06:00 PM
Happy b'day & many many more! ;)

capbuster
April 1, 2007, 06:04 PM
Happy Birthday,sir. take care

Professor K
April 1, 2007, 06:06 PM
Kermit rules, you shouldnt have shot him. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGInYjY7QrY

TonyB
April 1, 2007, 06:59 PM
It's not easy being green........I'm pretty sure he went for his gun..nxt to go is Elmo..you ever notice ever since Elmo appeared,Grover has been no where to be seen?Check Elmo's crawl space......
to make this gun related.....What caliber for muppets?Like if those 2 old guys in the balcony had sniper rifles,the show would've been alot better.:scrutiny:

Archie
April 1, 2007, 07:03 PM
Happy Birthday, Tony.

Geno
April 1, 2007, 07:06 PM
May God bless with many more birthdays, all equally happy and healthy!

Doc2005

Fly320s
April 1, 2007, 07:15 PM
From one Tony to another,

Happy Birthday!!

I had mine last week.

Hardtarget
April 2, 2007, 01:57 AM
I think a happy birthday is in order! Cool that you shoot on your birthday. I went to the farm today with full intention of running a few rounds...it was a no-go. Just too much to do...not enough time...as per normal for me!
Now...don't wait a full year to shoot again! :D After about a week, get out there!
Mark.

skeeter1
April 2, 2007, 02:03 AM
I pray to God that I get to shoot on every birthday...except for my next. That's the birthday I hope to spend in Iraq...I hope to hear no gunfire that day...

My blessings to you, sir, for serving your country. May there be no gunfire that day. God bless.

If you enjoyed reading about "Today is my Birthday" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!