Report RCBS ChargeMaster1500

PDA

Steve H
April 5, 2007, 06:02 PM
UPS showed up the other day with the new 1500 ChargeMaster. Set it up today and started to play with it. I can not beleive how GREAT this thing is. It's going to be fun coming out of the dark ages.

If you enjoyed reading about "Report RCBS ChargeMaster1500" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dmftoy1
April 5, 2007, 07:05 PM
The thing I love the most about mine is when I use it to dispense loads while I'm experimenting . .it makes loading up 20 rounds with different charge weights SOOOOO easy.

The scale alone is great for weighing my cast bullets looking for any that are out of spec. (I'm just learning how to cast. :) )

Zak Smith
April 5, 2007, 07:29 PM
I've used one for over a year and have loaded many thousands of rounds on it. I always make sure to wait until after it beeps, and re-read the weight reported on the display. Depending on the powder type, amount in the hopper, and charge amount, some 1/4th - 3/4ths of the time I need to remove a few kernels of powder from the tray. This is because it overshoots some of the time. Not a big deal, and I would never go back to manually tricking charges again.

The scale itself is the most consistent digital scale I have EVER used. I almost never have to recalibrate it, even day to day, week to week. (I check using various check weights.)

If you enjoyed reading about "Report RCBS ChargeMaster1500" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!