Anyone sell Glock Uppers?

PDA

marklbucla
April 7, 2007, 02:43 AM
Does anyone sell complete basic Glock slides without having to buy the whole gun/Frame?

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone sell Glock Uppers?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Autolycus
April 7, 2007, 02:47 AM
Try calling Glockmeister. If not then try calling Glock themselves. I hear they are great to work with when it comes to customer service and parts.

mscott
April 7, 2007, 08:02 AM
You'll likely find a used Glock pistol cheaper. Caspian is supposedly going to start turning out their Glock stainless slides any minute now.

CleverNickname
April 8, 2007, 01:54 PM
Just buy the whole gun, then keep the slide/barrel and sell the receiver. I doubt it would be hard to sell the receiver, as a lot of people want the bare receiver for a .22 conversion kit or something similar and don't want the upper.

marklbucla
April 8, 2007, 07:19 PM
Thanks for the input. The buy for the frame didn't work out, so I guess it's a moot point now.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone sell Glock Uppers?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!