Buffer Tech

PDA

Storm
April 10, 2007, 12:05 AM
Has anyone used Buffer Tech Buffers?
http://www.buffertech.com/stores/1/Recoil_Buffers_C2.cfm?Page=1

Today I installed one on my FN Hi Power and am considering getting them for my G21 and G19. Has anyone used these? Have they affected reliability or reduced perceived recoil?

Buzz

If you enjoyed reading about "Buffer Tech" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mad Magyar
April 10, 2007, 12:31 AM
I've not heard of these, but your site is interesting...:cool:
Wilson Shok-buffs are more common among certain pistoleros.
I think the consensus is they do no harm if they don't short-cycle your slide action and remove/change them out before they get chewed up & cause a malfunction....
I use them on 5" 1911's and they do take a pounding....However, many do not with no harm done.....:)

Stephen A. Camp
April 10, 2007, 02:15 AM
Hello. I've used them in Hi Powers for years. I've noticed no problems in reliability whatsoever.

Best.

mpc12
April 10, 2007, 02:25 AM
I use these in all my Glock's. To be honest, I don't notice a reduce in recoil so far as 9mm is concerned. However, it helped with my shooting the 23, and made it much more comfortable for me. As for reliability,I have seen no change.

If you enjoyed reading about "Buffer Tech" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!